Put Yourself In the Driver’s Seat With A Gerber State Bank Auto Loan
Let us steer you in the right direction with our competitive new and used automobile loan programs. We offer many repayment options and low interest rates for qualified applicants. Take a dealer’s rebate and let The Gerber State Bank finance your next new car or truck!
If it seems like you need to be a world class negotiator these days to buy a new car, van or truck, you’re not alone. That’s why many smart new car buyers are turning to pre-approved financing. With a pre-approved auto loan from The Gerber State Bank, buying the new or used vehicle you want can be quick and easy. That’s because we “pre-approve” you for the amount you need, before you visit the dealership. And there’s absolutely no obligation to buy a vehicle or take the loan.
With a Gerber State Bank Auto Loan, dealers will view you as a cash customer and you’ll be in a much better bargaining position. You’ll have the ability to negotiate a better vehicle price and, in most cases, drive away the same day.
Here’s how to get started:
- Call one of our Loan Officers at 217-795-2331 to set up an appointment to fill out a loan application. Order your Credit Report to make sure you’re in good standing.
- Call or visit a local auto dealer to get a price quote on the vehicle you want. Contact one of our loan officers to book a value on the vehicle so you will know how much the vehicle is worth.
- Have the dealer email (email@example.com) or fax (217-795-2203) the purchase invoice to us and you’re on the way to your new car!
- Contact your insurance agent to purchase insurance on your new vehicle. You will need full coverage insurance with The Gerber State Bank listed as lienholder. Have your agent fax the proof of insurance to the Bank.
- Your final step is to set up an appointment with your loan officer to sign the loan papers. Congratulations!
With a Gerber State Bank Auto Loan, you’ll get reasonable rates and a flexible repayment plan. We’ll also help you figure out what financing program is right for you.